Listed below are the vacancies currently available at our Leeds office.
INTERIM PROJECT MANAGER
Job title: Interim Project Manager (approx. 6mths)
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000pa depending on experience plus 2% pension contribution rising to 3% by October 2019
Reporting To: Operations Director
Key Relationships: Managing Director, Finance Director, Strategic Marketing Manager, Psychology Lead, Dietetics Lead, Delivery Practitioners, Administrators
MoreLife deliver healthy lifestyle services around the UK predominantly to public sector organisations. The services include the following:
- Adult & children’s weight management services
- Physical activity for people with Long Term Conditions
- Health Walks
- Smoking cessation interventions and campaigns
- NHS Health Checks (Outreach)
- Training & Awareness Raising including MECC
- Public Health Campaigns and Events
MoreLife also run a private children’s weight management camp during the summer holiday.
MoreLife are looking to expand its activities to promote their services within the private sector.
To lead a project team to develop and implement a weight management product which will be marketed to the general public.
The autonomy involved in this role requires a highly-organised, well-motivated person who is interested in being a part of a growing company at a crucial stage of our development. Things will not always go as planned and when they don’t we need someone who will take responsibility and meet the challenge. The person who takes this role will be given all the support and tools necessary to live up to their responsibility within the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop an implementation project plan, setting goals and timescales.
- Agree with the Finance Director the implementation budget and manage the costs within the agreed budget.
- Manage the project and track the time and goals against the project plan.
- Lead multi-disciplinary team to successful implementation of the project.
- Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), plan/implement mitigations to them.
- Oversee resource allocation plans needed for implementation and delivery.
- Engage with and lead on relationships relating to those who have a vested interest in the project.
- Establish and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of project.
- Oversee project reviews throughout the project lifecycle.
- To manage and organise own time and activities responding effectively and in a timely manner to all work.
- To take an active part in developing own knowledge and skills and seek advice and support as and when necessary.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures.
- Any other task commensurate with the role as required.
Educated to a degree level with a relevant post graduate diploma qualification or equivalent experience in project and programme management or a related field.
PRINCE 2 qualification or equivalent experience to post graduate diploma level
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant experience in project management or project based change management activities.
- Proven experience of working at a senior/manager level, managing projects and teams working successfully to timelines and budgets.
- Commercial experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders within the business.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- IT literacy and keyboard skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience working in a Project Management role within a facilities function at a small to medium sized organisation would be ideal.
- Able to work as a team member
- Well developed leadership skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Good communication skills
Health and safety:
To maintain a positive attitude to health and safety in carrying out the duties of the post with special emphasis on the environment and safety of the individuals in your care.
Post holders must at all times carry out their responsibilities with due regard to the Company’s equal opportunities policy.
The post holder will also need to be aware of and committed to the vision, policies and practices of the organisation by which they are employed.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.